Monday, August 3, 2009

everything literature - vwoolf


I write without wearing my glasses, I leave words and letters come together on their own, I let them converse with each other, find out what it is that they want. I only ask integrity of them: honest and true  and yes, free meaning, pure meaning? I'm not sure, are they the same?is purity  a little like integrity only without awareness?
I let my words fly far away, I let them see how the world looks like from high above as I do right now, I train them to be incorruptible, daring and kind, at times I ask them to stay still, each stroke of meaning felt under the skin, I only add scent and memories.
 Tribute by  I

About Me

My photo
I started writing poetry and fiction when I was about 11 years old. I was awarded 2 top national literature prizes at an early age.Later I became involved in numerous literary circles in my native country, Romania. This project is a dedication to my mother, inspired teacher of literature and independent thinker.

Followers