Sunday, August 2, 2009

everything literature - from suchithewriter




Hues
The heart's language is punctuated with shrill laughter that makes you want to weep with joy and sad tears that you smile at in spite of yourself.

The mind can only speak silence.

"But I want it. Give it to me, I want it, and I just cannot to without it." This is the Heart.

"Why?" This is the mind.

Conflict and harmony, in conflict, in harmony.

3 sparks

Classified under Abstract, Faith, Life, Prayer, Security, Thoughts

About Me

My photo
I started writing poetry and fiction when I was about 11 years old. I was awarded 2 top national literature prizes at an early age.Later I became involved in numerous literary circles in my native country, Romania. This project is a dedication to my mother, inspired teacher of literature and independent thinker.

Followers